ACCOMMODATION PACKAGES AT THE WESTIN RESORT COSTA NAVARINO
For the 9th year, Costa Navarino is hosting Navarino Challenge – the ultimately successful sports event in Greece!
Navarino Challenge will be held on 15-17 October 2021. Open to all ages, the three-day event will again attract Olympic Medalists, Champions and well recognized athletes, along with amateur sports fans of all ages, inviting all to compete and share unique moments across more than 30 sports activities, like running, sea kayaking, taekwondo, climbing, biking, basketball, high intensity training, spinning/group cycling, crossfit, beach volleyball, beach yoga, pilates, tennis cross training, golf, boxing, boccia and kick boxing.
Open to all ages, the multi-awarded sports tourism event Navarino Challenge promotes the concept of “a healthy mind in a healthy body” and the spirit of “fair play”, through the participation of role-model athletes focusing on the respect for equality and diversity through sports, and the education of youth through sports, without any kind of discrimination, maintaining the principles of the Olympic spirit and ideals, which require mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship and brotherhood. With its global message “sports unite people”, the event promotes the benefits of exercise, the Olympic values and fair play through sports.
The event is additionally aiming to raise awareness on the benefits of physical exercise and balanced nutrition through Mediterranean diet, while also educating participants on the fight against childhood obesity.
Be part of this spectacular sports event!
30 SPORTS ACTIVITIES!
THERE IS DEFINITELY SOMETHING FOR YOU
· Accommodation at The Westin Resort Costa Navarino, in deluxe garden view room, for two nights
· Buffet breakfast
· Two (2) dinners at Morias restaurant (no beverages included, except of water)
· The preferential price of the package is valid only with the condition of the participation of at least one person in one of the running routes (5 km or 10 km or 21 km). You can register here
· Free participation to the below Navarino Challenge activities at The Westin Resort:
– 1km kids running race
– 1km kids with parents running race
– Tae kwon do lessons by the two times silver Olympic medalist, Alexandros Nikolaidis
– Indoor climbing lessons supported by Navarino Outdoors (4 people/group). For entries: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Bike ride in Voidokilia supported by Navarino Outdoors (10 people/group). For entries: email@example.com
– Pilates lessons by Nestle Fitness by Mandy Persaki
– Basketball 4on4 tournament / Register your team
– Basketball Clinic for kids 5-17 yrs old by Euroleague legend Joe Arlauckas & the top Greek basketball player Evina Maltsi
– Golf lessons supported by Navarino Golf Academy
– Kick Boxing lessons by the Champion Alexandros Nikolaidis
– Samsung King of the Court Beach Volley Tournament by Samsung with Triantafyllidis Beach Arena international volleyball player Michallis Triantafyllidis. For entries: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Beach volley lessons by Samsung from Triantafyllidis Beach Arena with international volleyball player Michalis Triantafyllidis
– Tennis Cross Training for beginners supported by Navarino Racquet Academy
– High intensity training by Nestle Fitness for people of all ages by Dimitris Moros & FitnessArt
– Crossfit for adults by Dimitris Moros & FitnessArt
– Yoga Beach at The Dunes Beach (Westin Resort) by FitnessArt
– Boxing lessons by Christos Gatsis & Vizantinos Target Sport
– Sea kayaking at the historic Sphacteria island by Explore Messinia. For entries: email@example.com
– Beachathlon for kids 6-13 yrs old & parents by the Olympian & World Champion Periklis Iakovakis.
– Group Cycling (Spinning Challenge) for people of all ages powered by FitnessArt
– F45 Training by F45 Barrio Salamanca
– Boccia with gold Paralympic medalist Grigoris Polychronidis
– Free access to the WestinWORKOUT® Gym. The facilities include a fully equipped gym, sauna, hamam, indoor pool, change rooms etc.
For more information on accommodation packages at The Westin Resort Costa Navarino you may send your email to booking(at)navarinochallenge.com or call Vita N Travel at +30 2103249075
You can send it here or at the following email booking(at)navarinochallenge.com